Hi guys - although I'm not entirely sure who I'm saying hello to. I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while, but have been hesitant because I wasn't sure I would be able to keep up with it. But alas, I have decided that it's worth a try. I figure I'll start out with an introductory post, and go from there.
My name is Emily Darlene, but I am more commonly referred to by my initials, or, Edie. I was born on December 25, 1994. If you're quick with math, you'll already be aware of the fact that I'll be turning 17 in exactly one week. I am a junior in high school. I love winter/fall, tea, and writing. I love writing. Up until this year, my dream was to be a screenwriter for tv/plays/movies. I have since realized how difficult it would be to actually be successful, so I've diverted that dream into a more feasible one.
I'm allergic to cinnamon, I don't have many friends, and nothing eventful ever really happens in my life. But when it does, I'll be sure to write about it here, for the world to see. I'll also be entertaining you (whoever you is) with some thoughts and here-and-there writing I do.
I look like this, and someday soon I'll post a better picture where you can actually see my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment