Yesterday my boyfriend came over and we had a pretty terrific day. We watched The Heathers (his first time, and I was proud to be a part of it) and made some chamomile tea which made us both drowsy for the remainder of the afternoon. At around 6 we went to a piercing shop and I got my nose and ears pierced. I've had my ears pierced twice before and both times they've gotten infected. Here's hoping to a relatively fast healing process.
There, now you have seen my face without a cat obstructing the view.
Boyfriend also downloaded one of my favorite new artists' discography. Everyone should give them a listen:
Later today I'm going to my friend Michelle's house. She just moved about an hour away and we're having an all night housewarming, just for old time's sake. Also, I'm going to pick up a few more crafting supplies from Hobby Lobby and I'll show you guys what I've been working on.
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
Love this song!
xoxo
It's amazing!
Post a Comment